Throughout your stay, let us organise everything for you. That’s what a holiday is all about!
- Arrangement of airport transfers on request (approx €60 p.p. return)
- Assistance in organising your ski hire, lift passes and ski lessons
- Daily * transport service to all the skiing the Chamonix Valley has to offer (bear in mind, ski in – ski out only gives you access to one of the five ski areas in the Chamonix Valley – you will need transport to the other areas)
- Advice on the best places to ski, depending on the conditions and your ability, so that you waste none of your precious time…!
- Reliable recommendations on childcare
- Suggestions and bookings of restaurants on chalet staff’s night off
- Info on and arrangement of any of the multiple activities that you can do whilst in Chamonix
We’re always on hand to provide you with information and assistance regarding any aspect of your ski holiday.
- 7 Night’s Accommodation
- Champagne Reception
- Cooked Breakfasts (continental breakfast served on a Wednesday)
- Afternoon Tea with Home-Baked Cake
- Pre-Dinner Canapés
- 3-Course Dinners with selected wines, 6 nights a week
- Children’s Meals
- Linen, Towels, Bathrobes
- L’Occitane Toiletries
- SKY+ HD Satellite TV
- DVD’s, Sony Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii
- Free, Unlimited WiFi access
- Hairdryer in each room
- Daily transport service
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel and airport transfers
- Ski passes, lessons and equipment rental
- Ski insurance
- Ski guides / instructors
- Evening meal on hosts’ day off
- Additional activities
- Tourist tax
* On six of seven days. Our driver has one day off in the week. However, there is a bus stop just at the bottom of our road so even on this day, getting around is really easy..!